Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Regards from Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Igor, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Hi guys, my name's Igor. I' live in Hurstville at the moment, and drive a GSX-R 1000 k9 which i bought 5 days ago :-({|= I was looking for a forum when i can meet a people and going on cruises around the country, so I can't wait for a better weather and some decent cruise.

2. welcome Igor from hurstville...........bunch of great guys in the forum.
  3. G'day Igor. I think you've found it, mate. Welcome aboard.
  4. welcome Igor!

how long you been riding for? :)
  5. I [strike]drive[/strike] RIDE a bike too
  6. lol sorry for my english, is not perfect. I'm in Australia since 2009 so i'm still learning :D. I've been riding for a bit longer time overseas, since i was 7-8 i guess. Since i came here, firstly i had a CBR 600, z750 and now i finally got what i wanted. I'll post some photos of the bike later on. Thanks guys
  7. Privet Igor!

Hope you get some good weather soon... I know I'm itching to ride my girl who's been a bit neglected in this rain.
  8. Pics or GTFO.
    Oh and welcome, Igor - was that you riding up King George's in the rain with me about 7am today?
  9. welcome Igor, Netrider is a great place (y)

10. What about your bike?

btw Welcome Igor :)
  11. What country you from Igor?
  12. Nope, but i think i know what you're talking about. There is a guy on king georges around 7 am with a black gsx-r, but 600 so its probably him that you've seen.

@goz: I'm from Macedonia, i'm studying at the moment here.
  13. It was a blue 1000...
  14. ahhh kaj si :)
  15. Welcome Igor!
  16. haha sekade ne ima :D
  17. Welcome to NR IGOR,

mate i m from beverlyhills area, but ride a lot smaller bike , an Aprilia RS 125.
    Is your GXS-R in black, thought I have seen ya near beverly hills station.

18. Nice, welcome!

Im in Picnic Point, should organise a ride one day.