Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Refresher course recommendations

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by evilsnoofy, Jan 5, 2010.

1. After deciding it would be completely stupid to head back out onto the road again after 9 years without doing some sort of refresher course, I've been looking into what's available.

I've searched the NR forums and the intertubez in general and from what I've read, the (conveniently close) places that do the kind of course I'm after are:

RideTek MTA - where I did my L & Ps when they were just MTA at GMH and then Robbo's (I miss Rhonda and Gary).

DECA - Carrum Downs

Can anyone provide any feedback/comments from recent interactions with either of these two places? (I did find some comments in old posts but they were from 2006 so might not be accurate any more).

I know there's also Stay Upright and HART, but they're a gajillion miles away from us and I'd prefer to do something (kinda) locally.

Would be most appreciative of any advice/feedback/comments

Cheers :)
  2. Go do CSS at Phillip Island - way better than any refresher course and who can say no to Phillip Island even it is heaps far away.