Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Referee K.O'd in tonights footy

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by waedwe, Jul 17, 2009.

1. #1 waedwe, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Let this be a warning to other refs not to attempt in anway to slow down the bunnies :LOL:
    He was taken to hospital for a precaution was my understanding and was awake and fine afterwards, now if we can get a highway patrol officer to wander out in the way :bolt:

2. A Toni Carol knee to the brain bucket isn't going to end well at all.

Stupid broncos :mad:

Feel free to win one occasionally.!!!!!!!!!
  3. I tipped the rabbits. I think oztips was showing the rabbits as a 11% tip ratio. God knows why so many people thought the broncos would win after their display on wednesday.

The ref got hit pretty hard. Toni's attempt to jump him was pretty slack but i'd imagine it was all happening very fast.
  4. Once again, speed was a factor in the accident :LOL:.
  5. Looks like deliberate assault to me. I can see a prison sentance coming up.
  6. i felt sorry for him, he was having a little chuckle when he first went down then BANG, poor fella, main thing is, bulldogs won
  7. There was actually a fair old period of time when you made sense 2up. What happened?

Poor ol' ref. Nothing permanent I hope.
  8. Yeah i remember those days. I think it was in the same era as when Devotard recognized sarcasm........ :LOL:
  9. Ah, touche.
  10. I think toni thought he was his younger self and envisioned himself making the leap over the ref.

11. Hint for devotard..
    ****note the position of the tongue and the cheek.

12. I reckon anyone that gets in toni carrols way is fair game :cool: ,pity it wasnt that moron that pounded steve prices head into the ground on wed night. that i would have cheered at.

sucks bein in melb now cos get absolutely f@#k all rugby league news or games,cant wait to get foxtel again.

go the broncos (at some point ) :mad:
  13. now if only it was Shane Hayne that would have made my year.
  14. [​IMG]
  15. He's a shit load better than Tony Archer :mad: