Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RedVFR says hello

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Removed User4, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Hi all,
    My name is Shona, I am married, 3 kids and both me and hubby ride......I got your site from lil, she left your link on a womens site i am with....

Great to see so many ride days posted, hope to make it to at least one... :)
  2. Hello Shona! Good to see you here! Welcome aboard!! If you can, make it to Friday coffee one night.

:D :D :D
  3. Thanks lil!!! :D

Ooooh coffee and lots of bikes, sounds good, me and Jem will try and make it next Friday night.... :)
  4. Lil's always had class in picking good people to come to Netrider, especially when she must be soooo envious that you ride a much better bike than she does :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :roll: 8)
  5. :LOL: Well lil actually traded her Honda for the Ducati :eek: "I know, don't understand it myself" so I don't see her being too envious.... "Go figure":LOL:
  6. she hangs out with us , how is that clas :wink: :LOL:
  7. Welcome to the site, just dont listen to groberts.
  8. Welcome Shona.

:D :D
  9. Welcome Shona :)
  10. Heya Shona,

I can tell from your choice of bike you are a person of taste and style, clearly a cut above the rest. You should fit in well here then :LOL: . So many people want viffers these day, just see how Scooter is forever talking about them :wink: .

11. :-#
  12. Hi Shona, welcome to the forums. Too bad about your choice of bike but at least you ride ;)
    Hope you enjoy your stay at the nuthouse :D
  13. Duely noted :twisted: .

Ignore the zipperbike riders Shona, inferiority complexes about their bikes warps their brains. :D
  14. Welcome to the fun Shona :D
    Do the kids ride as well?
  15. Hi Shona, and welcome!
  16. Hi Shona and welcome to the forum.