Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Redline (partner Discounts)

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by yohcaptain, Aug 29, 2006.

1. hey people just fishing for advise . :grin: . i want to put my bike in for a major service . :shock: . i dont know any reliable motorcycle mechanics . :cry: . so i looked in partners dicounts.. Redline in dandy was the closes one to my house (Clayton,Victoria) has anyone used these guys before . :wink: . am i in safe reliable hands due to the fact they have advertise there place of businees on Netrider site . :?: . Ty in advance :cool: if anyone knows a place close to my location that they have used before and are reliable trustworthy mechanics info will be great :)

2. plz advice if this good place to put my bike in for service :)
  3. Must say I haven't heard either way about these guys... didn't even know they existed! :p Finding a reputable mechanic is a tricky one. Charlie @ Turn One has got a good rep, but he's not keen on doing Jap bikes, unfortunately (a Triumph man). Mornington Honda might be worth a try. They've looked after me for a few odds and sods. :)
  4. I've used central motorcycles in the past without complaint. However, they have recently changed their mechanic so I am not sure how the new guy(s) is (though the owner/mechanic is still the same).

Performance Bikes and Watercraft in Moorabin have received several good reports here as well for servicing.
  5. i popped in there today to see how much the 8,000 km service would cost and when it can be done. i must say, i am very pleased with the rough price he said and i can get it done next week.

went to ps where i bought the bike and they have dont have an opening till october and they wanted to charge me $350. the guy said there labour wages per hour went up from $70 to around $90.
    if i chose ps, i would prob clock up 9,000 kms b4 i get it in so so far i'm happy that i have it booked in at redline for wednesday and is much cheaper.