Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rediscovering life?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by titania, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Ok - so I've been kept pretty busy this week running back and forth from the hospital, but how has everyone dealt with the withdrawals this week??

:)

2. Hi Sarah

Well....let me be the first to say:

I hope Jason's operation went well, please wish him a speedy recovery from me....I have missed his bike outside our office building! :)

And I hope you are well too...I know what it's like to be running back and forth to the hospital looking after your man!

Cheers,

Marie

3. Were the forums down?????

4. Thanks Marie, the first few days were very upsetting. I didn't cope very well with seeing my man in pain. I would have swapped places with him in a flash if I could :(

Now that the op is done and the pain is fairly controllable and we are home again, we are both feeling massively better :D I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow :D :D :D :D

5. Good news you are home again!

I just SMS'd Marty with the good news about Netrider being online again....because I know just how much he's been suffering without it! LOL

He's on the Bright trip....so I asked if there was any message anyone wanted to send.....

Hmmmm, I should have known better! His response was:

"Jason is a p*ick for taking so long!" :)

Cheers,

Ree

6. Yay.. now I can sleep better in the knowledge that all is right with the world and netrider..

Although is there really life on Netrider..maybe just artificial intelligence! :wink: :D

7. I got work done :cry:

8. You really crack me up sometimes!

9. Glad to see mouth is back home, and all went well... How long do the pins have to stay in??

10. Almost forgot
    Thanks mouth for fixing the forum :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

11. And I thought the same thing we all must work pretty close together..

Glad to hear Jason is home and getting on with recovering.

Its never good to hear of a rider having and off and even worse when there is injury thrown in to he mix..

Get well soon...

And sarah when he is well enough give him all the abuse that he deserves for putting you through this.

12. Hope you're feeling heaps better Jason, and thanks for getting the forum back up!

13. Hello :D :D :D :D :D :D

Boy oh boy... Lucky I'm not addicted in my mission to become a post whore.. Otherwise I may have gone nuts :shock:

I was worried my computer was working :shock:

Lisa :twisted: