Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Redback RacePaint, Canberra

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by rc36, Jun 20, 2005.

1. And here's my body repair/painting guru. Paul has been painting bikes and bits for years and is one of the best in the game. If you want proof, go to a ARRC round and look at his Honda 125 Grand Prix bike.

If you're in Canberra or round about and you need painting, body repairs (the BIKE, dummy), or plastic welding, give him a call; he's the best.

2. Got to agree with you RC...I met Paul the other day for a quote on some body work for my newly acquired second hand Triumph ST.

He's a solid bloke who gave a no BS appraisal and advice on options.

Highly likely Paul will get the job! He came with good recs and I now know why!

cheers

3. Glad to be of assistance dnl.

4. RC...do you know any wreckers in town who might have ST spares? I'm mainly after lower fairing, new rear body panel. Looks like gravity got hold of it and the it dropped it off the stand.

regards
    DNL

5. Only Joe's just next door to Redbacks.
    There used to be an ACT Motorcycle Wreckers in Mitchell, not sure if they are still there and there was also a wrecker in Queanbeyan, but I don't know if the's still running (I left the ACT in January last year)

6. Cheers RC - I'll check them out tomorrow! I'm on holidays for the next six weeks so I'm looking to ride and ride and ride....and play with my new trumpy.

7. Hey, let me know what you're doing 2nd week in July
    I have to go to Canberra to get my bike serviced, we could meet and have a coffee.

8. I'll be sure to give Paul a holler if I ever get around to fixing my fairings. I've got a mate with a scratched up ZX9 who'd probably be interested too.

Thanks RC :)

9. RC - second week of July will be in Adelaide heading for Darwin.

cheers