Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Red ZZR250 ACT Rego 55384 (or 348 - memory gone)...P Plater

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by jdm, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Mate - if you are on this DB....you are a complete d*ck.....Never in near 20 years of road riding have I seen such poor roadcraft...it is amazing that you are still alive....

I have never seen anyone sit adjacent to the end of a trailer in the drivers blind spot (and then freaking him out so much that the driver of that car and the car on the left almost collided), I have never seen anyone lane split at 110+ when the drivers are uncertain of your location...You obviously never learned the meaning of the word "buffer" when you were hanging 1m off the back of that white car...You clearly have poor anticipation skills as well juding by the darting in and out without any gain....next ride try and keep the bike going in a straight line too - that helps......

Do I care? Not for you - but for the image you give me - you didn't see the drivers in the cars you endangered shake their heads in disgust...I shook mine too....You're a complete knob and a disgrace to motorcyclists......

Wake up to yourself - there is a time and place for putting a bike through it's paces....Peak hour isn't it.....

jdm

PS...I feel better now.....

2. :LOL: :LOL: good work JDM, dob in a rider day!

Mods, can we have a section for this? :LOL:

3. i like it :D (the dob in section idea, not the bad riding)...

4. i know the 'i'm embarrassed/ashamed to be a rider after seeing that display' feeling all too well ](*,) :facepalm:

idiots in all walks of life though, it just can't be helped. i like the dob in a rego/rider idea though! :D

5. Bloody no good ZZR 250 riders...

They all should be taken off the road!!! Every single one of them!

PS It wasn't me... :)