Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Red wolf winter gloves.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by munecito, Jun 16, 2007.

1. They are GREAT.

I have been using them in the Sydney storms and they keep my hands warm and dry.

They come in the motorcyclist safety kit that the guys at The Kit Bag sell on ebay.

So if anyone is after good gloves for the winter they are worth a look.

The full kit is $130 and it comes with a balaclava, neckwarmer and two pairs of gloves (a pair normal and a pair for winter.

They have knuckle protection and kevlar.

2. I did get a discount :wink:

3. I found the items on their website, but I didn't see anything on ebay? Do they have an ebay store?

4. Yes they do.

I´ll Pm you the name of the shop

5. muppet if u come in on wed, u can try mine on for size etc, very warm, the summers are very comfortable aswell.

my dri riders (summer gloves) i went thru two pairs before i kept the current pair, due to poor workmanship, first pair was falling apart in one days riding. second pair had a cross stitched seam that was cutting of circulation, current pair is good. tho i love the summer

red wolf gloves, but they where stolen,