Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Red or Yellow????

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Realm, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Hi all, Im going to trade the 99 Daytona in on a new one.. Colour options are black (I dont like it), Yellow (me likes this one alot) or Red (me likes this one as well)... I have until Friday to pick a color, but me likes both red and yellow :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ..

Hmmmm maybe me can have both :D :D :D :D

2. Red goes faster :LOL:

3. yellow I rekon too..

4. Yellow is sexier in the Daytona ...go Yellow [​IMG]

5. red always goes faster, but black just rocks. whats wrong with black???

6. My 600 is black.... Dont need 2 black bikes sitting in the garage.... They mite think they are in competition with each other...

But really, they blend into the back ground to well, very hard to bee seen from the side during the day and impossible at night, shows every scratch dent chip to be 3 times the size they really are.... Need me to keep going. I will NEVER NEVER NEVER own another black bike..

7. As the 'yellow' 4 the 955 is not a rain coat yellow like the TT600 I'd go 4 yellow over red. Reds 4 those that think they can go faster. :D

8. Get the one that will leak less oil :shock:

9. Lemons are yellow.......if it's lemons that you prefer

10. Go the yellow! But each to their own.......

11. YELLOW!!!!!!

12. mmmm... this is hard...

But two and get RED and YELLOW :D :twisted:

Lisa :twisted:

13. get the yellow one. gsx14 reckons only wankers ride red bikes, he keeps sayin get the yellow one get the yellow one, he sounds like the wagon wheel ad on tv.

14. What is it with people and silly questions?

RED!!!!!

:D :D :D

15. take no notice of lil , get the yellow one get the yellow one otherwise black. and by chance u get the red one if u ever come over for a coffee i share with bondgirl so make sure u park on her side of the drive. red YUK! i'm not homophobic,hetrophobic or femaphobic but i am wankaphobic and thats what red spells.

16. Hmmm, how do you have your coffee Mike? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

17. cmon sweety u know ur the exception.

18. And dont you forget it!!! :D

19. Nothing wrong with red bikes, I ride one myself.........

but there is something about yellow bikes, especially twins =P~