Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Red Hill Road (Vic)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Rabbito, Oct 30, 2010.

1. #1 Rabbito, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    In case you missed it in the Go Pro thread,here's a cruise along Red Hill Road in Victoria.If you are down on the Mornington Peninsula you can spend all day exploring some great roads ranging from challenging twisters to relaxing tree tunnels...enjoy.

[media=youtube]u1iQwiYLW2s[/media]

2. Nice vid Rabbits. GoPro mounted on your GS500 tank yeah? I'm going to have to try pointing mine at my ugly mug for a bit of a different take on things.

Fun Ha!

3. erm..not quite..I'm still using #1 sons camera for the moment..but yes mounted on the tank with a suction cup thingy.

4. Good roads those, Boneo to flinders pub and return would have to be my favorite section, but yeah you can spend a day down on M/ton peninsula and not do the same road twice [ unless it was deliberate ] :angel:

Have to admit I've never ridden at such a sedate pace on those roads though. I like your self control =D>

5. Seeing a dark blue magna with way too many aerials makes me behave.

6. There's some lovely roads down there but I'm normally too busy getting properly sozzled on wine tastings and stuffing myself with cheese to be operating a vehicle.