Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Red Camo pants???

Discussion in 'Pants' started by Jem, Mar 17, 2012.

1. i wear there leathers happy i am
  2. Their price, quality and service are good.
  3. Thanks Greg and Wayne.

Might go and have a look next weekend as I see they have a store in Melb now.

Cheers Jeremy
  4. I find everything they have scratchy
  5. I had a similar pair, not sure if they were exactly the same... They are textile pants, cheap, effective, and look good. Sometimes they aren't really rain proof though.

Tappin' not talkin'
  6. Thanks Anto, not to worried about the water proof bit as I have a pair of RS Taichi rain pants that can go over the top.

Did/do yours have the zip in liner?

Looking for something a bit warmer than Kevlar jeans to wear in winter.

Thought a bit of colour would not hurt when daylight savings ends and spend more time riding in low light conditions.

Aly I assume you mean on your skin??

Cheers Jeremy
  7. Yes on my skin. Stiff and scratchy
  8. Ooooooh, Crime Scene Camo?
  9. yeah sorry babe should of taken them off first
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'll pay that
  11. you will? does that mean i can have my green cake and eat you to?
  12. I see what you did there :biker:
  13. Yep, good plan with the overpants for rain... Mine did have the zip in quilted liner... They are definitely warmer than jeans and you can fit thermals and probably jeans as well underneath if you get a generous size.
  14. i sincerley hope you didnt
  15. Share the love bro
  16. its funny mate whenever i see a new post quote come up i wonder how much trouble im in lol
  17. There quality is good but they are as hot as hell.
    Even with the quilted liner removed they are near useless in any other time than the middle of winter.They dont breath its like wearing a garbage bag.
    I bought a pair years ago and can count the number of times I have worn them on one hand.
    Good as wet weather gearwith armour is the only good thing I could say...... if you like a wet crutch .

And they are .....................camo >insert vomit smiley here<