Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC [Recovered] Suzuki GSX-R 750

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' started by Jimako87, Oct 31, 2013.

1. #1 Jimako87, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    My Suzuki GSX-R750 was stolen from my apartment complex in Greensborough, sometime between Tuesday night, and Wednesday morning (29th and 30th October).
    It's a 2013 model L3, blue and white. Stock standard.

2. words cannot express how much I loath people who steal other peoples' precious things....
  3. Very sorry to hear that Jim,
    i have the same bike in a 2011,i hope good luck turn your way
    all the best.
  4. my heart would be broken if my ride was stolen.
    wish you the best luck to get it back.
  5. Sorry to hear that James. Great bike!

Just out of interest, did you have any security measures? I'm parking my bike in a publicly accessible area and just wondering how they would have got away with yours.
  6. have a look on ebay and gumtree if someone is selling same bike saying it cant be registered.
    That's the one.
  7. My bike has been found, and I'm keen on getting it back on the road. Can anyone tell me how to delete this thread?
  8. Contact one of the mods mate :)

Any back story you can share with us about what happened? Glad you've found her again!!
  9. A noob question - what's a mod?

I just got a random call from the police saying that they had found it in a car park. Minor damage, pick it up from here, easy done :)
  10. Site moderator
  11. That's pretty damn awesome mate! So glad to hear she wasn't wrecked up.

Can't imagine how pissed i'd be to have my Evie stolen!
  12. How do I get in contact with a mod?
  13. Post something in the wrong thread Justus will be in contact with you in under 10 seconds ;-)

Or just PM him
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

14. I thought it was MODel forum poster.(y)