Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Recommended upholsterer to change seat padding/shape.

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by NOT4US, Aug 20, 2011.

1. While my Z750 is being fixed I had a conversation with my other half and she tells me that the pillion seat is really uncomfortable for her and (specially after the accident) she is not confident on the bike anymore.
    So I've decided to change the seat padding and shape (for both pillion and rider, I could do myself with a seat that doesn't hurt my ass after 10 minutes).
    Pictures of what I'm intending to do below.
    My question, does anyone have any upholsterer they can recommend (preferably in Sydney)?
    And if anyone has done something similar, could you post your experience and some pics?

This is the current seat:

And I'm looking at getting it converted into something like this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

or this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  2. #2 hornet, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    I recommend Metzi he lives in Wollongong but I think his shop is in Sydney. He has a website too but I'm Tapatalking at the moment..
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #3 NOT4US, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    That's the one I came across first while doing some research but sent them and email a few days ago and never replied. May call them on Monday to have a talk to them.
    Thanks for the tip.