Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Recommended Suspension Experts

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by NovaCoder, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Hi all,

I was thinking about having my suspension serviced and adjusted.

I heard that these people were good -> suspenders but as they're miles away from me I was wondering if anyone knew someone closer to home (SE burbs).

2. There is a small business in Cranbourne, Suspensions 'R' Us, who did my forks and rear shock. I've found no problems with their work and it firmed up the front a treat. Izzy, the owner, is happy to set up the bike for you and offer useful advice. They also work at the Aus SBS ride days helping with rider's set ups.
  3. Anyone closer to Kilsyth though?

If I go to 'Suspensions 'R' Us' I'll have to ride down there drop the bike off and get a lift back (x2) :(
  4. It would be well worth your while to take the bike to suspensions R us. Plus, you get your netrdier discount ;)
  5. I had some Eibach springs put in at Krooz Tune (also has another name I think) their customers are about 60% dirt bikes and 40% road bikes. Wantirna is a bit closer to kilsyth then cranbourne. They did a great job on my bike, the front end is much firmer and dives a lot less.

Krooz Tune
    Unit 3, 3 Sherwood Court
    Wantirna South VIC 3152
    Ph: (03)9801 2122
    Fax: (03)9801 9122
  6. Why not get all the stuff you need and bring it along to a spanner day?
  7. I'm not that brave Vic :shock:

8. Have you had it done yet Nova? Theres always PTR in Scoresby man and theres also Krooztune in Wantirna. PTR is your best bet imo.
  9. I can recommend Greg at:

ASR Performance Motorcycles
    Arthurs Seat Road
    Dromana VIC 3936
    Ph: (03) 5981 0165

for anyone in the S.E. suburbs or on the Peninsula ... great bloke to deal with and knows his stuff. Has been doing Shannon Johnsons suspension for 5 out of the last 6 years. Carries a good range of suspension gear at good prices.

10. Suspensions r us

try these guys... Top blokes and top work
  11. I'm not sure, but I would think revalving and messing around with the rear shock are beyond that of a DIY-er.
  12. btw anyone know how much a new spring/revalve job would cost?
  13. Bugger, there was a mob in Oakleigh or Clayton or somewhere around there that I was talking to about upgrading the rear shocks on the V25. They seemed to know what they were doing. I think I have a phone number on a scrap of paper somewhere, I'll have a look about.