Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Recommendations: Accommodation between Coffs and Sydney

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by aranciata-oz, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Hi guys,

I've done a search on the forum and can't quite find the info I want - namely suggestions of motorbike-friendly motels (or apartments) between Coffs and Sydney.

I'll be picking up a bike and riding it ack from Coffs, but prefer to break up the trip overnight because 7 hours in winter is pushing it a bit (for me anyway).

I'm just looking for a motel that is not far from the Pacific Hwy, but that I can leave my bike directly outside my room (or thereabouts) for easy access in early morning - the room doesn't have to be totally budget, but definitely not grubby (my experience of motels in the north coast is one of overpriced and ordinary ....).

Any suggestions welcome! (y)
  2. If you are sticking to the highway, I'd suggest looking in Forster. There's plenty of decent motels and they'd be pretty quite this time of year - might be discounts to be had?