Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Recommendation?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by Elias Perris, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Hey guys, i'm 13 years old, weigh 56kg and i am 175cm tall. Anyway today i sold my CRF250r '08 model, as it pulled on way too hard for me. Anyway now i am wondering what motorbike to get. I go bush (hillclimbs rocky trails etc) go around some big tracks (no jumps or anything just a track to hammer around on doing 60-80kms) and going on my mate's home made MX track with jumps burms and whoops. Anyway i'm not too sure what bike to get. I am going down later to look at a 2009 KX85 Large wheel. I also own an XR200r 2002 model that needs a new selector in the gear box. I have $2000~ to spend on a bike. Any other recommendations on what to get if i don't like the KX or if you guys think the KX wouldn't suit me, or if i dont fix the XR????? Nothing over 250 for 4 stroke (i know i just sold a 250 but one that won't pull on as hard would be nice) please and nothing over 125 for 2 stroke. Open to all recommendations!

2. You are buying a second hand dirt bike. Just buy the best condition bike from one of the known manufacturers.

3. Ttr 125 ?
    Any 125 4 stroke from a known brand would prob be good for u mate.