Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Recommend me a place for a service

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Scottatron, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Allo All,

It is about time for the GPX to have it's first service (Since I've had it), it has around 5700km on the clock. Tis an 05 model.

I live in Reservoir, and the ones nearby are:

Clipstone Yamaha on Bell St
    Redwing Honda on Bell St

Can anyone suggest a good place to have it done?

Also - if this needs to be moved to a different thread pls do so instead of deleting it ;)

2. Well, the amount of assistance is overwhelming :p

I am happy to go a reasonable distance for a quality service, I hear Inline in Newport is good?
  3. I can only suggest Jeffrey Honda in Ferntree Gully, service is second to none.
  4. I bought the bike from them.....
  5. City West Yamaha in Hoppers Crossing.

They service all bikes and the service is great.
  6. so what is stopping you in bringing it back to them for service? if i'm not mistaken 6k service is a minor one.
  7. It wasn't a new bike when I purchased it, but I would prefer having to ride all the way to Ferntree Gully if possible.
  8. hi there is a new yamaha dealer on cooper st in epping you could give them a go their prices look ok
  9. You could try Dynoverks in Boronia, they have done work on my 'Blade and they have been very helpful (nothing is too small or too big for them)and very reasonable on prices. They have loan bikes if required and they can also dyno tune your bike. Their number is 9887 1655. Kev. :)
  10. thats hike from resevoir
  11. COSWAY motorcycle did a great job. My bike is just serviced for 1000 km including valve clearance and now it just screams to be revved. had 1 hour run around, and couldn't stop the grin :LOL:
  12. Where abouts are they located?
  13. cosway kawasaki elizabeth st melbourne