Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Recommend me a boot repairer [Melb]

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by im.on.it, Oct 24, 2007.

1. So recently I had a stack and my boot saved my feet from all injuries it may have been subject to. Anyway the boot is now a little worse for wear. The toe shift protection pad is starting to come away needs restitching. The velcro patch where the ankle protection attaches is torn and coming away from the leather, will need a new velcro patch and some sewing done.

I'm guessing I could go to Mr Minit, but I don't really trust their handy work.

The boots are Sidi B2's, best if anyone knows of Sidi repair shop.

Cheers.

2. Medal boots in Fitzroy.
    Can't remember the addy tho you may have to do a white/yellow pages search.

3.  Top
  4. Thanks smee.
    did a search for that on google and looky what turn up

Yep Nice work Rob. I do remember reading that thread a while back. just needed someone to remind me of the business name.

Cheers heaps
    Nee

5. No problem.
    they replaced both zips with heavy duty metal ones and strengthened the soles on my boot which were coming off.
    you won't catch them on the main road you hyave to access the place via a laneway.
    Looks dingy but geez they do a great job and provide great service from a family operation that has been in that area for more than 20 years.