Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Recomendation for course and test

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by tyrelever, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Hiya guys,

Ive made the decision to go for my license test soon and even though the guys at HART kilsyth were good when I did my L's, I was wondering if there was any other place that might give me a different "spin" on how to ride. I was thinking of checking out Decca, hart again or the joint in Dandenong near the rail lines.

Does any fellow Netrider Melbournites have any suggestion to which trainers i could have a look at to do my license training course and testing?

Thanks all,
  2. Hey,

I used Armstrongs (www.armdrive.com.au) when I did my license, and they were really good.

Did an intermediate course with HART afterwards, and found that to be mostly a waste of time though. (Instructors were good, just lack of new content, and dodgy non-instructor staff there).
  3. There is a bloke in Hastings who is excellent. Look him up in this thread.
    https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36015 :deal:

I (personally) would not use DECA.
  4. Yup i second the staying away from DECA, at Carrum anyway. Very unimpressed with them when my bro inlaw and i did our course there.

I can highly recommend MTA in Hasting/ Dandenong though, did my Ls and Ps there and they were great, so good i sent the mrs there to do her rider introduction course and her Ls. Oh and if you're a NetRider member you get 10% discount as well!
  5. Thanks for info guys, Ill check 'em out ;P