Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by titania, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Travelling along the Frankston freeway this afternoon in the cage (Not my vehicle of choice, but the bike is impractical for my work) I spotted a nice red honda coming up behind me. I was having a good perve and he gave me a wave. It wasn't a showy wave just a quick hand gesture, so I'm guessing he saw the HUGE Netrider sticker in the back window or the Netrider numberplate surround :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It was nice to get some acknowledgement when in the boring cage..... so if you spot a little blue honda (yes, we have a Honda car too!) with a HUGE Netrider sticker in the back window or a Netrider numberplate surround, say hello! It will be Mouth and/or I :D
  2. One day I'll get my numberplate surround :(
  3. That or he noticed the nice chicky PERVING on him so thought he would wave in the chance that he could pull up next to her at the lights at the end and chat her up :wink: :p :D
  4. Nah, he overtook too quickly for that... if he wanted to chat me up he would have stayed nearby :) Well that's what I would have done anyway, but as I'm not a bloke I guess my opininon doesn't count for much!
  5. I have never, never, ever heard a female say that before,

Will you marry me?
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

6. Dude, umm how about:
    "No, there's nothing wrong."

"Of course you can go to the pub and leave me at home to look after the kids."

"Nah I don't want anything on my birthday."
  7. I actually said that to my b/f just the other day :p

A birthday present isn't a forced *requirement*, it's nice that someone cares enough about you to buy a present, but it's more the thought that counts! :)

Edited: I think someone changed my post from *isnt* to is.. hrmmm :?
  8. I am soooo with you on this one! I'll just "force" him to come to Port Douglas with me for my birthday :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

:D :D :D
  9. What a hardship that will be for him... NOT!!! :p
  10. I might be a demanding sort of a girl, but there is one who seems willing to put up with it!!! :LOL:

:D :D :D
  11. Well if Mouth didn't have a prior claim I'd be ever so tempted!! :wink: :wink:

12. id say the chicky pervin cos i travel that freeway every day to work :p :p :LOL: :LOL:
  13. I can understand owning a Honda bike but Car..................................
  14. Ahhh! I get it now...

It's a plug for "HUGE Netrider stickers"

might have to get me one...
  15. Yeah, I was wondering where to get a HUGE Netrider sticker.

Seriously - are they available?
  16. Minimum order numbers, and the level of committment and prepayment required makes it hard for any merchandise products. Anyone here able to supply printed stickers with low minimum quantities? - please contact us.
  17. Can you understand owning a Honda bike ? :p :wink: :D
  18. He's disabled - I've got to draw the line somewhere. :p :LOL: :p