Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Rec Reg ---> Road Reg

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by Whiteyy, Jul 28, 2011.

  1. Hey, just wondering if your bike is currently Recreation registered, is there some way to transform that into a road registration, or do I need to fork out the $900 for a first time initial registration?

  2. As they are two different registration types, my educated guess is you'd be canceling the existing registration,
    obtain a pro-rata refund, provide a current RWC and obtain a 12mth road registration.