Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rec. for Kawasaki parts, online or mail order?

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by Silmaril, May 15, 2007.

1. Anyone know of a good shop or dealer that sells Kawasaki parts online or is good at sending stuff out?

Looking for a clutch cable for my ZZR250, and am a loooong way from any dealer. Last time I asked the local shop (mowers and bikes :? ) to get something in, they piss farted around for weeks.

2. Ask Mr Google all about Zpower. I think he is in Woolongong somewhere, anyhow does really quick postage and fair enough prices. I've brought from him a few times. His names Alan.

3. If you pay by credit card, Brighton Kawasaki will deliver stuff to your door. Or at least they used to. :) Being in Brunswick, you'd probably get most stuff that day. :)

Or you could take a trams from Sydney Rd, directly to Cosway in the city and get stuff there. :)

4. Most dealers would send something out. All they need to do is stick it in a padded bag.

Get out resident Kawasaki guru pnuckle to organise one for you.

5. Wht Vic said. I've always found proper Kawasaki dealerships very helpful.
    Failing that, Zpowr has been absolutely fantastic with me, I've ordered a fair few things off Alan and team, always prompt delivery.
    They are Kawasaki gurus.

Regards, Andrew.

6. Vic wreckers,price of the cable and 8 bucks for couriers please and its yours :grin: But for the sake of a cable I would go with a genuine.PM PNUT :wink: He may be able to sortcha

7. Give Trish at Race Replica a call.. She will help you out.

Other offer is order it from RR and pay for it. If they wont send it ill pick it up for you and send it.. Just pm me if ya need a hand..