Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Reborn rider...lol

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Cruisin Nurse, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Hello everyone,

Well I am not a new rider but am a returned rider. I recently purchased a 2003 FZ1S which I absolutely love. A step up from my VFR 750 which i sold in the same year as my new ride was born. So yes I have been restricted to 4 wheels for the last 8 years...lol

My man is also on the market for a new bike. As he has not ridden for 23 years he is planning on hiring one for a couple of weekends to get the feel back again. He then will know what will suit his confidence. Then we both will most definately be joining the group rides. I can't think of a better way to see Victoria than with a group of like minded 2 wheeled enthusiasts.

Looking forward to chatting and meeting as many of you as possible.

2. this brought a tear to my eye
    welcome back to life
  3. Hi Shauna and welcome to NR
  4. Hi Shauna, Welcome to Netrider.
    I know what it feels like to return to riding. A few years ago I was in the same position after a 10 year break.
    Why the hell did I ever stop I ask myself!!!
    Hope to meet you both on a ride sometime. (maybe on a Sunday Learner ride. A great way to ease back into it!)
  5. *nods* from up this way. Welcome back to riding.
  6. Nice to have you back, Shauna. Welcome to NR and welcome home. Nice bike, by the way.