Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Rear seat / cowl for GSX-R

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by johnbl, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Hey guys,

Came home from a long ride and realised the back seat of my bike came loose and fell off somewhere along the way! Looking for a rear seat or cowl to fit a 2011 GSX-R (mine's a 600 but I think the 750 and 1000 all fit too). Happy to receive interstate offers.

2. John, pretty sure I've got a damaged pillion seat - it's scuffed (badly) down to the padding from a 2012 750. It'll need recovering, but you're welcome to it if you want in the meantime. Let me know and i'll search the shed to confirm. No worries either way.
  3. I've got the pillion seat from a k9 1000, in brand new condition. Dunno if it fits your bike though?
  4. John, I've had a good hunt round the sheds - sorry Mate, can't find the seat. Can't remember throwing it out but guess I must have done. Sorry for getting your hopes up.
  5. Hey mate, Got the seat, a Black Cowl and a Carbon Cowl all off an 08 1000 if your interested.