Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rear Brake Master Cylinder

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by ilovemynsr150sp, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Hi Guys and Gals, got my new racing footrest today, went on perfect on the gearchange side but i am having some trouble on the brake lever side. The brake cylinder fits on but the brake line to the rearbrake is in the way. Now my question is: is it possoble to move that line around a bit from where it exits the cylinder. Sorry hard to explain. Here a pic of what i mean: [img=http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4563/93kx125rearmastlb6.th.jpg]The circled part is th part that interferes with my frame when put on, am i able to change the direction of the brake line? Sorry if this is confusing, regards, STefan

2. Its hard to tell from that picture, but im GUESSING you could loosen up the brake line and spin it around.
  3. from the looks of it, because of how the banjo bolt mounts, it can only face the one way.
    Only thing I can think of is to take it to a hydraulic lines person and see if they can help make up a new fitting.