Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Reaper Motorcycle Detailing

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by cougs, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Hi All

Just had my bike detailed by Declan from Reaper Motorcycle Detailing and can recommend him to anyone.

Bike looks better than showroom condition - well worth the $$.

Clearly a guy who takes pride in his work - about 5hrs on my bike! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352098027.467132. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352098057.720017.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Got a 'Before' picture mate? Would like to see the difference; she looks brand new in this picture!
  3. Wow!
    I take it he serves Melbourne area, right?
  4. What did he charge for that?
  5. I think $200 is standard price - for 5hrs work we'll worth it I reckon
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. I just had my bike done by him, 5 hours of detailing and you can really tell. Great price, great finish, nice guy. You can't ask for much more than that!
  7. How much did it set you back rcheli?
    And was it on the z1000 or? :)
  8. it was the er6n before I sold it, and cost was $150 though I felt like that might have been discounted a bit because the bike was in good shape.
  9. Seems decent, will defiantly hit reaper up for the street triple sale, cheers :D
  10. Hello all. Completely new user here, so new in fact that this is my very first post.

However, after the work Reaper has just done on my bike I felt the need to share. Although not his usual subject, he's done an absolutely brilliant job on my R6. Thorougly nice guy as well.

If you want a serious detailer he is your man.

Unfortunately as I'm on my iPhone I have no idea how to post a pic, so if anyone has a clue I'll stick one on, cheers!
  11. I've Had a guy work on my bike, he only charged me $160! Check out his website, he's got before and after photos on there www.detailmyride.com.au he only works in Sydney tho but you can tell he has a passion for detailing motorbikes