Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Reality TV show editing

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by booga, May 4, 2007.

1. #1 booga, May 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Howdy,

This may not be new to most of you, but it certainly an interesting perspective on things, and you'll think about it more when watching the next episode of BB or something. :) Enjoy...

[media=youtube]BBwepkVurCI[/media]

2. Good vid!

So there's an excellent chance that Big Brother is totally full of shit???

WOW! This will require radical maintenance and continuation of my current opinions!

3. :grin: :rofl: :WStupid:

4. Fun piece of video!

5. You're just jealous you don't get to play around and do nothing for a few months.... oh wait, thats what you do now, but with a forum to post in :LOL: ;)

6. it's not nothing... he's a constructive minimalist..... of sorts.

7. Now i havn't see nthe Vid (Can't get youtube at work)
    But it is a stated fact that in those show they essentually script the way they wnat to portray people, and then take available footage to creat the image of the person they have decided.

From that perspective the cash rewards at the end go to the person the producers have scripted to be popular.

Obviosly the subjects have to provide enough material, so the producers can only take things so far. (dependent on the material delivered to them)

[EDIT](Now seen the footage, and my view remains the same)[/EDIT]

8. I'm not entirely convinced that the people who watch that rubbish think. :?

It's an entertaining vid though. :)