Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Real life vs the internet. Edumatcational

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Goose, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Some people have too much spare time don't they!

Funny though.
  2. damn people have too much spare time. if i had spare time, i'd go riding, look around netrider, go to a bike shop and perve on all the new bikes or sleep. not play with a stupid xbox making dubbed xbox clips. its kinda like those guys who videotape themselves finish the entire mario game without dying and stuff. each to their own though. i guess.... but ridings better.
  3. dont knock it dude, they made some money out of that. google "Red vs Blue" they've released a couple of DVDs and some merchandise etc for it even. tell you what, i'd do that if i had that sort of mentality and patience and knew it was gunna bring in the blingo $$$ :D

BTW, piss funny eh, if you havn't seen their stuff before, see if you can get a hold of the DVDs, funny as :LOL:

now i'm off to see if i can find the second DVD, i didn't even know they'd released it.....
  4. those red vs blue guys are soo damn funny, they look soo goddamn the same. I ask them they want icecream, both of them say yes.
    On a unrelated note this Flash always cracks me up:

Fans of mario bros will appreciate it
  5. hey coconuts... do you know where i might be able to download the first 2 seasons? just got a whole heap of season 3 last night, and the proper show is just as funny as the internet thing.

Caboose cracks me up man!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. Thats great!

What a good way to start the day.

Now to watch - Nick Burns - Your Company Computer Guy, from SNL and I will have a Brilliant day :)