Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Real Life Frogger (Vid)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Dazza, May 12, 2006.

1. sweet robot jesus that was close.. those people just got out of the way!!!!
  2. :LOL:

I have watched it a few times and I still cant believe it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers :cool:
  3. Crazy Crazy Mofo :shock: :shock:
  4. I had to watch it a couple of times before I worked out what I was supposed to be looking at.

And I thought Frankston drivers were crazy :shock:

I almost got hit by a car crossing the road this morning cause some guy couldn't wait 10 seconds :evil:
  5. wow! luck or skill? he hardly disturbed the traffic at all - only one car had to brake abit...
    And while on that page, scroll down the list of related videos, for the one titled 'i brake for idiots', showing more, well... idiots. This time on bikes.
  6. Hey Dazza, check Thisone out ;)
  7. :shock: Holy crap :LOL:
  8. Thats great Deb :grin: was put up a little while ago. The was this other one where a bloke with a handy cam is on the corner of the street in a similiar country and I kid you not it looked 5 x worse than that vid, it was pure kaotic stuff :LOL:

thx for the linky again, it always put a smile on my face watching that one.

Crazy Mofo's

Cheers :cool:
  9. Fark that was close. :shock: :eek:hno:
  10. Damn!! That guy has a death wish. Good to see the redlight camera got the fool. Look in the top left hand corner and you'll see the flash.
  11. You'd have to wonder what was going IN the car:

"I'm sure they won't mind if we're late, George"

"Yes they will, and if you hadn't changed three times we wouldn't be in this predicament, Mildred..."

Great reflexes on the guy in the black 4 wheel drive, and the camera got him anyway, wonder what the fine was???
  12. OMG the chances of that happening again would be a milliion to one.....
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

let see him do it again