Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ready to rock and roll

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jordanmac, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Howdy lads n ladies,

I've been riding for almost a year exactly now but now I've decided to work on my Netrider game. It's good to be here and I look forward to participating in the odd event! Riding is fun but even more so with others!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to NR Jordan. I haven't had the pleasure of riding with others yet as I'm still a very recent noob, but I will make it happen!

Peace indeed. :)
  3. Welcome to NR. Plenty of different rides and things to do down here in Melb!
  4. Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you out on a group ride one of these days..
  5. Welcome mate. Plenty of rides down here in Melb, what's your ride?

And piece (of pie) to you too!

Sorry, the pain drugs are kicking in!
  6. Cheers for the welcome guys!

I've been riding a Ninja 300 since September (I think, lol) last year! Keen to take her out on some good roads in the future.

Also just a quick one, are there any other places where people post events other than the upcoming events board?

Chilli, I may be a bad person but if I had to choose between peace and a piece of pie I'd go with the latter ;)
  7. Welcome and enjoy the scenic routes of Melbourne and its surrounds - one day I would like to ride the Great Ocean Road
  8. Definitely needs to be on your bucket list!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Just keep scanning "recent posts" as well as events. This will keep you up to date!
  10. Easy peasy thank you!
  11. welcome aboard :]