Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ready For The Party....except...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Tweetster, Nov 1, 2012.

1. We were dressed and ready to go out for the New Year`s Eve party. We turned on a night light, switched the answering machine on, covered our pet parakeet and put the cat in the backyard.

We phoned the local cab company and requested a taxi. The car arrived and we opened the front door to leave the house.

As we walked out of the door, the cat scoots back into the house. We didn`t want the cat shut in the house because she always tries to eat the bird.

My wife goes out to the taxi, while I went back inside to get the cat. The cat runs upstairs, with me in hot pursuit. Waiting in the cab, my wife doesn`t want the cab driver to know that the house will be empty for the night.

So, she explains to the driver that I will be out soon, "He`s just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother."

A few minutes later, I get into the cab. "Sorry I took so long," I said as we drove away.

"That stupid biatch was hiding under the bed. I had to poke her arse with a coathanger to make her come out, ! She tried to take off so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked, ! I hauled her fat arse down the stairs and threw her out into the backyard, ! She'd better not shit in the vegetable garden again." !

The silence in the Cab was deafening. ! ! !

• Like Like x 5
  2. That's gold.
    I bet the cab driver to the most direct route and actually drove at reasonable speed to get you out asap rather than the long way and slowing for everything like they normally do.
  3. You know it's a joke right sanders?
  4. ..Is it??..... :wideyed:
  5. gold indeed :ROFLMAO: