Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Reaching Out to the Homeless

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Nicarus, Oct 1, 2007.

1. As I walked down a busy footpath, knowing I was late for an important meeting, my eye fell upon one of those unfortunate, homeless vagabonds that are found in every city these days. Wearing what can only be describes as rags, carrying every worldly possession in two plastic bags, my heart was touched by this persons' condition.

Some people turned to stare. Others quickly looked away as if the sight would somehow contaminate them.

Recalling some long ago priest who made an admonition to "care for the sick, feed the hungry and clothe the naked," I was moved by some powerful inner urge to reach out to this unfortunate person. Yes, where some people saw only rags, I saw a hidden beauty. A small voice inside my head called out, "Reach out, reach out!"

So I did...

image001.

My wife didn't see the selfless side of me...

2. Hehe, nice... :wink:

3. "Let's lend a helping hand...."

4. Yes, ill help her pull those pants down even further. Sorry, i meant up of course :p

5. Those poor street bums :(

6. why dont we have bums like that in australia??

7. We do. I guess you're not good looking enough for the girls to let you see their bums.... :LOL:

8. No, it's because he's down in Melbourne. Try popping up to Sydney sometime - we have chicks like that all over the place.

:)

9. I'd put my spare change in that coin slot to help her out.

Oh, i only have a $20 note... Hang on, i'll go get it changed for silver :wink:

10. *coughs*

11. You obviously havent been to melb for a while hey tarmacsamurai?

I see plenty!! HURRY UP SUMMER!!!! :wink:

12. Troy obviously doesn't get down to Southbank on a Friday night :LOL:.....