Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Re-categorisation of Discussion Groups

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by DeeCubed, Jul 13, 2008.

1. I find myself spending a lot of time on Netrider recently and I’m enjoying it immensely. I am concerned however about making the search function easier and consequently I suggest re-categorising all posts into the following headings.

1. I’ve done this ‘thing’ that I know I shouldn’t have done and now I’m not too happy about facing the consequences.

2. I didn’t do this ‘thing’ that I know I should’ve done and now I’m not too happy about facing the consequences.

3. My bike has been trashed because of: slippery wet leaves, slippery oil, slippery diesel, bus pulling out on me; foreign driver; cage driver; poor maintenance. It’s not my fault and somebody else should be blamed.

4. I’m looking for some advice on subject x and I can’t be arsed using the search engine. Please please give me your ideas immediately.

5. I’ve been riding for a thirty years and you can’t tell me anything.

6. I’m still on my L’s and you can’t tell me anything.

What am I missing? I couldn't be arsed using the search function to see if this has been done before.
  2. :popcorn:
    I'm interested to see the replies to this. I somehow don't think it will be received well. But seeing as it's on "Jokes & Humor" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  3. Well I got MY license nearly 40 years ago, so.....

Seriously (in the Jokes forum???) the search function IS pretty pov.
  4. You missed
    What's Google and what's a phone book? I don't know what they are. Can you do it for me?
  5. You're missing
    3b. Nobody else on the road is responsible for any accident ever. As a motorbike rider you are soley responsible fore the behaviour of others. A truck wheel flys off and hits you - your fault. The guy behind you to the right aquaplanes and knocks you of your bike. Your fault. When will you learn you are the Almighty Lord of the Traffic and they simply do your bidding. You moron.

Which somehow also is meant to mesh with
    3c. Watch out, you must be very careful around cars, they could and do execute silly manuevres that put us all at risk.
  6. 7. I've bought a 18 year old bike that needs to have it's tits revved off it all the time by nature. It has a very questionable history, at least 27 owners and its never been maintained. Why won't it run properly?
  7. 8. I want to get a bike, which one is better?
  8. 9. I'm too poor to go to counseling - please listen to my bleeding heart.

10. There's no such thing as global warming/some other scientific something.

Oh, wait PPs gone now, scrub 10.