Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

rc36Honda & Marty - Where's the love?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by dan, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Don't know who started it, frankly don't care, but it seems such a shame for two of our members to be involved in such a squabble.

I'm starting a telethon, minus the tele, and possible the thon, to re-unite the two in a tearful reunion...

2. you see dan, this is where you've got things confused. its BECAUSE they love each other so much that we have all this tension :D i mean, they wouldn't care so much if they didn't really CARE (wink wink, nudge nudge) about one another would they now :wink: :LOL:
  3. careful coconuts, or you'll end up in Marty's sig as well... :LOL:
  4. if only :( that purple thing looks soooooo huggable :shock:

:LOL: :LOL: :p
  5. All I wanna know who plays the Bieoootch :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Marty does not seem to be a reciever to me, more a giver :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)
  6. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Marty and RC were acting like an old married couple. :shock: :shock: :shock:

7. I for one would like to broker a peace deal, with the following conditions:

Both parties shall:

- Remove referring to one another in their sigs
    - Refrain from sending on another PMs
    - Not post a reply/quote or post in reference to a post made by the other
    - Never mention each other's names again

8. OK if all parties are in agreeance, we can proceed!

I would like to also put in place a mutual restraining order, neither of your posts are allowed within 10 posts of each other. :LOL:
  9. I'll stop if he stops running over kangaroos!!!
  10. Can't we just send both of to the soilent green factory , help feed the starving :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. Isn't peace wonderful?

Please send my arbitration fee to ... :LOL:
  12. "Lawyers, damn their oily hides." (Monty Burns, the Simpsons)
  13. Very disappointing :cry: . I was hoping for a gloved bout with a full fight card . Netriders very own fight-club . I'd be rolling in the dough , show me the money !!!!!!
  14. Wot....to then tootle off with the other twin??
    :p :p :p :p :p
  15. Have to think about that one. Lyrebirds are OK, though.
  16. HEY Glitch, I've stayed out of it, LEAVE me out of it, please!