Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ray Quincey Used Motorcycles

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by noobie_rider, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Hey Guys,

Has anyone dealt with Ray Quincey Used Motorcycles before?
    I'm looking to trade in my CBR250R but i'm not sure which dealer I should take it to.

Thanks

2. Why the preference for a trade in? Stating the obvious, but you'll get a better price selling privately...

3. Be Careful

As they are on elizabeth street go to spot on and all the other dealers and get their prices as that should give you some bargaining power and who knows one of them may have what your looking for :wink:

You will get more in a private sale just depends if you want to wait around for people to show up :wink:

4. go with private sale. Dun think it's hard to sell a CBR250R if the price is reasonable especially spring and summer is around the corner.

5. go with private sale. Dun think it's hard to sell a CBR250R if the price is reasonable especially spring and summer is around the corner.