Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rave club this friday Aug 4

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Johnny O, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Ok, for those of us that are into some rave/hard dance action, this Friday I am going to 3D (CBD, McKillop Lane), they are playing the top 100 rave tracks from the last 5 years.

Only $5 to get in before 11.00pm, the club opens from 10pm to 7.00am. Happy hour at the bar from 10 ~ 12pm

This is going to be one big night for dancing, wooh!
  2. Sounds like there'd be some great music there!

Happy hour at a rave? Is that where bottled water gets sold for $3 instead of the usual $6?
  3. have they ACTUALY recorded 100 top rave tracks yet?? :p

have a ball guys
  4. They've got all the Top 100 on vinyl, I would have most of them in my comp I'm sure,
  5. Can't make it to this anymore :cry:
  6. You'll be missed Michael :(
  7. I think im going to fitzory to drink away my sorrows with kerry, sean, and a few others... maybe next time :)
  8. This is a little hard-dance, I didn't expect you would want to come VMB, my sorrows are going to be danced away ;-) Hope you have a good night. You never know where we could end up during the evening :)
  9. yeah its not really my scene :LOL: but Im up for it on occasion :)
    im definetly going to be in more of a drinking/talking mood more than dancing :)
    last time was a once off, im not normally passed out on the couch!!! :rofl:
  10. Hey Johnny,

My brother is down from darwin and my parents are coming from bairnsdale this weekend @ Melbourne.
    So no for me :(

Oh and Kraven has to stay home and bake cakes with his mama so he can't go out
  11. Oh Johnny!!! Why didnt i know about this earlier????

Hmm lately i get booked out so quickly lol... :shock: :LOL: :cool:

Ok ill see if i can make it.. i have a few things im doing beforehand but you know im always, always, always up for a big night....

Ill sms you hun :wink:

12. oH Oh oh me and a few fnds wld def be up for that! Gota love it!

Johnny O can you please PM me your phone number and I'll PM you mine so we can say hey.

CANT WAIT!!!! :shock:

13. Hey was a great night, Snakegal and I danced our asses of, left there at 6.00am :grin:
  14. Gota say that Jonny O parties hard! I had a ball you! Loved your "Jonny O" singlet top too.

I only got back at 10:30 this morn...went to day club after 3D hehe :shock:

Cheers for the guestlist 4 me and friends! Ur a ledgend JO! :wink:
  15. You have a top with your name on it ?
  16. Of course, how else are people gunna know who Johnny O is?
  17. Look for the hottest guy in da club?
  18. The oldest guy :roll:
  19. Hey Johnny O,
    just found the thread, bugger would have loved to be there.. and i was clear from work at 2am last friday...
    will try and keep a little more aware for the next one if its on again and you'll go..
  20. :LOL: my dad says hi ;)