Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rattus Norvegicus

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Ljiljan, Sep 10, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

2. I get jokes.
  3. ..I'm sure it's meant to be humorous.. but seriously!!... a R*pe kit!! :-s
  4. Please explain
  5. massively inappropriate.
  6. I dont get it.
  7. The suggestion is that said correspondent is doing unspeakable things to the language.
  8. regardless of the context of rattus, that is not a bad pic (if a little controversial)
  9. I thought it was quite good...

Rattus seems to have quite a good sense of humour, I guess we'll hear about it if it is offensive.

Get your thesausus' ready folks!
  10. Darlings..............please

one must always be mindful that if you are prepared to dish up little morsel's of frivolity..................you must accept morsels dished up to you with good grace.

The picture is a thoroughly harmless yet not charmless in it's observed witticism.................

As Byron so eloquently proffered "Every day confirms my opinion on the superiority of a vicious life - and if Virtue is not its own reward I don't know any other stipend annexed to it"
  11. At times like these, what can one say, but ...

12. huuuh
  13. I think it refers to small portions of spiral pasta in a cheese sauce.
  14. wtf is that a dog? lol u r weird
  15. Oh geez, Elocutionus Maximus meets the SMS generation. This is sure to ensue:

16. Anyone else notice the resemblance between roaster and the pic he posted? :LOL:
  17. If I had the option, I gone for the one with the **** kit edited out.
  18. paint and eraser easy
  19. Am I only the one who thinks that the middle "fire" cat in gsxxer's picture looks like a penis and a pussy combined?
  20. my penis doesnt have limbs coming out at the end of it. is that normal?