Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rapid Bikes May 2007 is on sale now

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by vic, Apr 18, 2007.

1. rapid.

2. Uh, ok. Why post about it?

3. Why not?
    It's a product that I like and enjoy.

4. OK does this mean it will be in the letterbox when I get home.

It better be *waves angry fist*

5. then it should arrive in my mail box soon courtesyof the IMR competition prize :grin:

6. OK, is it just me or is Two Wheel filthy dear now?

$8.50. I may be getting old, but $8.50 to be advertised at and read the same old same old.

I just went and bought an Australian Road rider.

man! what ever happened to the old Streetbike, back before it went to the big format, then dissapered?

I like the concept of Rapid bike, but everytime I pick it up it seems to be about $20,000 bikes that have had and extra $50,000 thrown at them.

I'd rather read about the guy that made a uniquie 96 model something using spare change and some clever thinking.

7. Have you tried to win a subscription?

8. You have too much spare time, :p just looking for the products I enjoy...where's my misses :p :LOL:

9. What will you do for the other 23 hours and 56 minutes?

10. They review the 600cc bikes this issue, nice! Hopefully I will find one in my letterbox soon courtesy of IMR.

11. Hey,

Don't know whether i need to buy this or not. Is there an article about dragging at eastern creek, cos I was there with them when they were doing that. And that back page thing where they post th photos at a random corner, is it up near wollombi, a few of the guys said they thaught we mighta past that guy. If either is right, can someone post up so i know to buy :grin:

Cheers
    Paul

12. Dude, it's like $8

A well spent $8 if you ask me

13. Yes Paul, your on the back cover ! . . . silver/blue CBR250argh-de-argh-argh ?
    . . . . believe me !!

now go buy it ! ;)

BTW, your not leaning enough ! :p

14. That'd be right, i got me knee down like three corners later, honest :LOL:

15. I should be looking in my letter box for my free one care to my free subscription by Insuremyride!