Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

rank jokes

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by D Stump, Aug 24, 2006.

1. my physio and i exchange rank jokes some days. here is todays lot;

Q; what did the teacher on the columbia ship say to her husband before she left?

A; you feed the kids, i'll feed the fish
    Q; what was the last thing she said on the ship?

A; what does this button do?
    Q; what did saint peter say to diana at the gates o heaven?

A; take that merc off your face
    Q; what was she wearing?

A; a black bonnet

three nuns were on their way to a nun convention. two o them experienced nuns and one young nun. they were held up in traffic cause the devil stopped in the middle o the road and wouldn't move.

the experianced nuns tooted the horn and did their bit but the devil wouldnt move. one o the nuns turns to the young nun and says;

"stick your head out the window and show him your cross"

so the nun stuck her head out the window and said "move your effin arrse you effin jackass!"
    micheal jackson and his woman had an enormas bout o sex. during the after glow she asked him

"are you really a peadophile?"

he said "that's a big word for a seven year old"

pee ching!
  2. Though I felt for Lady Di and those around her, it's been long enough. Funny as.

Mostly funny joles but you aint got me in hysterics yet.
  3. By sheer luck, I happened to be watching teh Columbia launch live ( I must have been sick off work that day, it was in the morning).
    About 15 seconds before the shuttle blew up, mission control said" go with throttle up".
    That's kind of funny! Too much throttle! :LOL:
    They also run the engines on the shuttle at 105%......

Regards, Andrew.
  4. :rofl:

They're terrible....

:LOL: :LOL: