Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Randy rider to ride again..!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by randy_rider, Mar 20, 2006.

1. After a forced five and a half month injury hiatus from riding, I've just bought a replacement bike zzr250.

Wooohoooo!! only a week or two of sleeps to go..

Hope to catch up with you at Southbank and on a few rides..:) :) :)

2. Congrats man, welcome back to the fold...
  3. Congrats on the return to riding. Nice choice in bike too!!
  4. wooooooohooooo.....good to have you back
  5. Hey man, welcome back, to the forum, and to the road. Bet you've got lots of info to share...
  6. Excellent news! Welcome back Randy. :grin: :dance:
  7. Welcome back to the forums and to riding. Hope to see you back at sth bank in the near future :)
  8. Welcome back to the fold :grin:
  9. Congrats :)

Have fun and stay safe :)
  10. sweet mate...
    gald to see you on two wheels again
  11. Picked up the bike on friday afternoon, Wow it feels good to be riding again.
    The zzr 2 cylinder engine is very different to the last bike I had which was a four.
    The rear brake doesn't do much, but engine braking is strong, and the front brake is fantastic.
    Tried to take some pics to post but my camera has just died, I think I got one but I can't even turn it on now..
    Anyway, so long as I havn't forgotten that something else is on, I'll be at southbank this friday with the bleu zzr.
  12. Good to hear you're back on the road Randy!! See you at Southbank soon!

:grin: :grin: :grin: