Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by dan, Aug 12, 2005.

1. from [...]

• God does not deduct from one's allotted time, the hours spent riding a motorcycle. - Paraphrased from someone's Usenet sig

• All I want is a fast sportbike -- and absolute power.

• In August, the tremendous satisfaction received from teaching a Texas motorcycle rider course is equally offset by extreme heat, a scorching seat, and sore feet.

• When a parent buys his teenager a 170-horse sportbike, is it done out of love, or a latent desire to be permanently rid of the little brat?

• If half of all Americans rode a motorcycle to work twice a week, our annual demand for gasoline would decrease by 15 percent. That's about 14 billion gallons.

• A fellow motorcyclist once told me that from the moment he first saw Marlon Brando in the movie The Wild One, he decided he'd never ride anything but a Harley. Brando rode a Triumph in the movie.

• Riding a sportbike on the street with its mirrors removed is equivalent to having unprotected sex with a heroin addict.

• Final thought of the night: A special thanks to all the guys who frantically sell their near-new bikes when their wives get pregnant. You keep the used market filled with a cornucopia of cheap, low-mileage motorcycles for all the real bikers to buy and enjoy. Here's to you.
  2. Thanks, dan. They're all good
    So good in fact that I've pinched the first one for my sig (I have acknowledged the sourse!!)
  3. LOL

Nice work. Very clever.