Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rally biker takes detour to save calf

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by tiggers, Oct 25, 2011.

1. #1 tiggers, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Amazing what some people do for animals where as if that was a human most would keep going.

Good on the bloke. Lol'd at plan E :p
  3. Haha nice video, had quite a bit of faith in that strap and the bike rig lol.

Well done to the rider.
  4. I'm just amazed he did the whole rescue mission with the helmet on! He would have been sweating like anything. Also surprised that the bike didn't keel over when he climbed up the canal, but then he did fit the rope pretty low on it. Good to watch though, thanks for sharing tiggers. lol
  5. what a beast!
  6. This one made me laugh - I was half expecting the bike to go over with him.
  7. Me too. What a lovely fella.

Thanks for sharing that one.
  8. Dude has obviously handled livestock before.
    Poddy calf, anyone?
  9. facebooked :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. brilliant work :)
  11. nice moooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeee :)
    so veal cutlets anyone? lol
    must say, brave and well executed rescue!!
  12. i'm going to buy a calf, just so i can throw it in a canal and rescue it and then take it for a spin on the bike before taking it back to the BBQ.
  13. Yeah somehow I dont think that would work and get ya da ladies..................[-(
  14. Air dried & marinated veal....I'll bring the beer :)
    • Like Like x 1