Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RAIN OR SHINE I AM GOING

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Sir Skuffy, Nov 12, 2004.

1. So, if the main group decides not to go, WHO IS WITH ME.... WHO WILL JOIN ME ON THIS CORAGEOUS ADVENTURE.....

Who will band together and be men and not mice...... I tell you, come or forever be labled a softie.

I am going, no matter what. So, join me and lets have fun

SMS me on 0418965034

2. Well, I'm not a man :shock: .....but I'm keen to go anyway!!!

If we go as a seperate identity, would it be possible to leave any earlier?????

:D :D :D

3. Welcome MartyH to the fold of the immortals.,.... You, Lil and myself shall dance the dance with the gods.... Someone posted, who is a legend.... We are legends and we shall forever be known as that...

Yeah, I know, full of shit, but I feel a tingle in my spine saying it

4. Ahemm, the REAL legends will be at HQ this weekend ;) :p

5. Flipper, please, refrain from trying to enter the rooms of the true gods in netrider.......... Go eat a sausage..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

6. OI!!! The sausages are MINE!

:D :D :D

7. Oooooooo I love it, Lil and Flipper fighting over my sausage... OK, who gets the bun

:LOL: 8) :? :shock: :D 8) 8)

8.  Top
  9. Lil can have it, I have my own sausage :LOL:

10. Hey, no problems Bob. We all understand you have a long way to come. YOu are the ride organiser I am just the Staff Sargent motivating the troops

All hale Bob.....

11. Hey all, the cloud cover is about to hit Melbourne in 1 hour.. check out the latest satellite photo's..... We will be leaving Torquay at 11:00am, most of it will be gone by then

12. CLOUDS have hit Melb.....

Flipper, Lil bites the sausages...... :shock:

13. Please... no...