Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rage goes Retro....

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Fuzzy, Jan 10, 2009.

1. ...is on right now on ABC2!

Bay City Rollers...coolies :grin:
  2. Caught the last half hour of it. Hope it's on again next week. :grin:
  3. Watch tonight, they have the old countdown shows most of the night.
  4. Hipster Doofus: You would've seen My Sharona by The Knack then :cool: It was a really good list of songs that they played. Google 'Rage goes Retro', it looks like they're playing it on ABC1 and ABC2 at different times. You might be able to catch the whole thing next week.

Smee: Thanks for that! I've just switched over to watch. They're playing Countdown from 1979, plus a bunch of older stuff, followed by more Countdown episodes for the night owls. Might have to pull an all-nighter...not *yawn* :wink:
  5. Have to keep a closer look on all abc. I was looking at abc2. abc2 has a lot of great oldies on. They did a concert of T-Rex a couple of weeks ago. The only problem was the whole thing was out of sinc. :(
  6. #6 Mickyb V9, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    turned it on last night and this was No.1 on Countdown !! :eek:

yeah, its good if it was in sync !
    The Countdown episodes were all over the place.
    Gotta love the nostalgia though ! :grin:
  7. Ick :sick: Though I have been known to sing(?) along to that one....lol.

I only got part way through the episode, up to the guy with the beard singing 'saaaaad eeeeeeyes, look the other waaaaay', then I couldn't take anymore :p

Just proves true coolness didn't manifest itself till the '80s :cool: