Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Radiators. Where to get 'em?

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by removed-6, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Does anyone know of an aftermarket radiator supplier? Genuine is waaaaaaay to dear.

2. What is it you need? Most radiator repair shops will be able to fit a new core or repair tanks. Try Bacchus Marsh Radiators 23 Griffith street 5367 4615 he is a rough looking guy and the shop looks like sh1t but I always found him helpfull when I was working down the marsh. I will make a call to one of our suppliers tomorrow and see if any are avaliable but don't hold your breath.
  3. I tried him, no joy, nobody makes a replacement for the K5gixxer apparently.

Found a place called Race Radiators in Dandy thanks to Ian at TW Performance, they're having a look at it for me tommorrow.
  4. Have you tried www.pwr.com.au ? PWR make great quality products and seem to do a fair few different models (you will need to call for a list as i think they are updating there site)