Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Racing Teaser Vid

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by 7THSIN, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Well I spent my weekend racing road bikes and a couple of my mates came out with video cameras and got heaps of footage, they set up a bit of on-board the bike too.

Last night he made up a quick 'teaser' vid as he's really into his video/audio editing.. Have a look and tell me what you think :)

In case you cant put 2&2 together... I'm number 107 :)
  2. Nice...

Editing and Music go well together...

Great riding too.

3. That's cool, how did you go racing, results wise?
  4. I think I went pretty good for my first race meeting ever :)

There were 18 riders in Bracket racing, I qualified 10th in Division 1 with a 1:20.57

I finished all three races in 8th place, but I also wheelied and stalled on the line in the second race (22s into that clip^) so it was nice to catch up with them again.

Also dropped into the 1:19's for the first time ever and set a new PB that was a whole second faster than ever before. Every lap in my last race was faster than my previous personal best, so the weekend was a huge learning curve and confidence boost for me.
  5. That's great, well done. you must be stoked just to have been there on the start line, i know I would be.
  6. was very sweet....
    when the next vid out?? hehe :grin: :grin: