Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

racing girl

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by carri27, Nov 15, 2006.

1. i mentioned to a client in passing recently that i ride.... so she mentioned to me that her sister races!! check it out......

http://www.sdracing.com.au/RaceReports/2006-15.htm

2. Great stuff
    Someone should document all the lady racers who are and who have raced, it would be very interesting...

3. Chicks on bikes are HOT....
    So that is ummmm...
    HOT!!!

4. Wow, she is super hot. Can I have a go?

5. /It'd be a novelty to have a chick finish first for once... :grin:

6. sorry loz shes engaged. lucky fuka a

7. WOW!!! Very Impressive!!!! :p

8. Quite some time ago I was doing a search for ... oh well...nothing in particular... :oops: :cool: and came across this website:

www.bikegirl.co.uk

They're an all girl racing team in the UK who go under the name of Feisty racing. I actually spent more time reading about these girls than I did looking at a certain...um...gallery.

BTW, they give him a lickability score of 10. =P~ If you've no idea who I'm talking about, click on hunks. He's the permanent featured hunk. There is no competition. =P~

9. Well in this case if riding like a girl wins championships then I guess it's time to start riding like a girl! :LOL: :LOL:

10. I'm in love!!

[img:1200:800:1d49ef60cb]http://www.sdracing.com.au/Images/2006/VicTitlesR3/_B5F9748.jpg[/img:1d49ef60cb]

11. Yep have to agree dale. although would you have the guts to tell her "you look so sexy when you're mad after crashing"? quickest way to get you're testicles relocated by an alpinestars racing boot I reckon.

12. Please Delete me, let me go
    For I don't love you anymore
    To waste our lives would be a sin
    delete me and let me love again

ummm... MODS could you please delete this post. thanks :oops:

13. Lisa is a friend of mine, she is nice, her partner Darren is a nice guy too. Another Netrider forum'er Ian Wiltshire is also a friend of theirs. Lisa races at most Victorian race meetings.

14. I know of a certain NR lady who would argue that JT is competition!

15. Hmmmm, I remember that day. Just got the last sticker on and bang, Lisa hits the brakes at 50 meters instead of 100.
    LOL

Lisa won two championships this year. Not bad for her first year of racing.

Hey Johnny O, hows the ankle?

16. Heh nah I would go down the road of "discretion being the better part of valor". :LOL:

But I would be thinking it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :wink:

17. Good effort, two very enthusiastic thumbs up. :)

18. posted at 2.58am???

19. It would be more of a novelty that Loz wouldnt have to undo the valve in the middle of her back, deflate her then put her in the her box.

20. Pete, pete! You're getting it all wrong. I'll draw you a picture sometime to show you which bit goes in the 'box.'