Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Racing Again....

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Kobo, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Hi Folks, I haven't been on here for a while due to dealing with the dreaded cancer.Things are good now and I promised myself I'd get a new racebike. I have been wanting to race again since 1979 so the other day I bought a fully race-prepped Yamaha YZFR125 to race in the 'newish' Commuterlite class. I am SOOO looking forward to my first meet as a member of NCRR(North Coast Road Racers). Hopefully I will get a bit of practice in before that though. We'll see....
    DSCN0029. DSCN0032. 2013_02_06_IMG_0206.JPG
    Found out recently or first meet this year is at Lismore on 23rd/24th March.

Kobo :cool:
  2. Best wishes for your racing AND your health :)
  3. Hey nice bike, I'm sure your going to have lots of fun on that. Let's know what speed you get up to :)
  4. Nice one, Hope all goes good with your health and many great years of racing ahead. enjoy.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Awesome to see you living it!

If you want to try it on a big track you can race it at Morgan park with the Motorcycle Sportsmen of Qld.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looking good!
  7. awesome mate - would love to get into racing the 125's seems like it'd be a hoot
  8. Crisis don't wait for a signal, like surviving cancer, just make it a goal and do it...You'll never regret it...Believe me

Kobo :cool:
    • Like Like x 1