Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Racemaster jacket

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by sir_b, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Well, my red Racemaster Dyno jacket arrived today. I wasn't sure what a $250 jacket would *really* be like, but I'm incredibly impressed and can barely believe that it could be so cheap. Quality wise I can't see a difference between it and the $500 jackets I've seen. Huge massive big thumbs up!

(Can take photos if anyone wants).

2. Yes please, coconuts speaks very highly of this stuff, but the pics on the website are a little "starchy"!
  3. Yes, pics please!
    Warm/cool enough for the seasons?
  4. I can't find my tripod! It'll turn up tomorrow. Seeing as how I think I'll have a bike in a couple of days, I'll turn up to coffee next Friday wearing it and give anyone who wants to see it a good look, assuming my rough head won't scare everyone away.

As far as weather goes, I'll guess only time will tell, but it has zip vents for air flow so I'm guessing it will be as good as a heavy leather jacket can be. It also comes with a removable liner, which is a great inclusion.